Let Me Introduce Myself To You

 Hey Hi Hello My Name is Jenny,

 


I'm 44 years young. I'm a self taught cook, baker and cake decorator. I'm a mother to 3 wonderful daughters. I'm even a mamaw to 2 adorable grandsons too. 
 
Let me tell you how I came about this blog.
 
I woke up one morning and thought to myself why not write a food blog? I mean what do I have to lose? Right? I have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Why because see the thing is while I'm teaching myself how to master different types of recipes and cooking techniques I'm also teaching you how to master them too. Pretty exciting!! 
 
On my blog you will find an assortment of yummy home cooked meals, beautifully decorated cakes, delicious homemade confections and so much more. 
I come up with some pretty amazing bites and I've had some ick dishes too. You can't always win them all. I made an orange cake for my grandsons birthday and my other grandson took a bite and spit it out. I'm not going to lie to you it's not always easy to bake. My cake would of been outstanding if I hadn't of overmixed my batter. Little things like that make a huge difference 
So, with this new adventure in my life teaching others how to cook, bake and decorate feels absolutely amazing. If I can teach just one person how to do any of the things that I mentioned above that would be a dream come true!! So what are you waiting for? Get your aprons on, your measuring spoons out and your skillets ready!! Cause we're gonna heat up and rock our kitchens together!! Are you READY?!?

Comments

Popular Posts